We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) data that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that does not personally identify you (e.g., your IP address or variety of browser).
- This info is transferred to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We generally use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to create reports, information, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may occasionally share this information to authorized third parties including our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended functions;
- During using "cookies,", due to our mutual working relationship, we permit advertising networks to collect anonymous information about you to send you their advertisements and use the same info to send you our advertisements (see section III below);
- You have the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see part VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, ensuring your privacy is of the utmost importance in our company;
- If you enroll with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the accounts section;
- If you have any questions or concerns about privacy issues at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our sites and our services Aren't developed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
We collect two types of information associated with you: (a) Personally Identifiable Information ("PII"); and (b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information ("Non-PII").
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We gather your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to participate in an interactive quality of our Sites like a review, survey or promotion. You will:
Supply your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a contest entry; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, sex, shopping interests and tastes, etc.) if participating in a survey or survey; or post a general remark and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and advice relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party website from which your trip originated and your usage of our Sites unique to the web pages you visit, and the magnitude of your visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to continuously improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a critical role in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and knowing your needs. In addition, we use this information in different ways naturally associated with the situation in which you supplied the information.
We can disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and manage data, process credit card orders, send our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") for operational, advertising and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other associations ; our other users where you make the decision to openly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or solutions, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Afterward, we use non-PII to assist in analyzing site traffic, understanding customer requests and trends, initiating targeted promotional actions (see "Preference Based Promotion" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also use a secure and dependable server hosting place in the usa, firewall protection, controlled access and encryption technologies to protect your data. From the regrettable event that your personal information which identifies you is in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via e-mail at the last known e-mail address you have provided us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (delays in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to find out the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of options regarding how we use information about you, including: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; choose not to find any marketing information from us. You have a chance to change your information from your personal account .
If you have any questions, concerns, or problems regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Sites nor our Services are appropriate for the usage of a small child below the age of 13 and they're prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you're under 18, you should utilize bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.